Are you thinking of setting up a new business, but perhaps feel rather nervous at the prospect? The majority of people who start-up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the initiative and commitment to see it through, not because they have expertise in the legal and financial aspects of the ongoing running of the business. These very matters can often seem overwhelming if not even off-putting to the budding entrepreneur.
The fact is, you do not need to be an expert in all of these fields to make your venture successful, but you do need the support of a dedicated team of trained experts. Like Chrichard & Co.
That’s where we fit in. Bring your business ideas to us and we can help you evaluate them in a realistic and constructive fashion.
We’ve helped many new businesses over the years in a variety of ways, including:
• Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – (sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company).
• Preparing a business plan incorporating cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts.
• Determining your finance requirements, advise on appropriate sources and collate the necessary proposals.
• Helping you establish and maintain a good relationship with your bankers.
• Completing the registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs.
Start your new business on the right foot by contacting us for an initial consultation, today!